She’s funny, she’s honest and she knows what she likes and doesn’t like. Annabel Bailey is here to answer your questions.
1) What exactly was in the Fed Ex package in the movie Castaway?
Annabel: No one knows for sure… I’d have to watch it again looking for clues
2) Have you ever ditched a movie before it ended?
Annabel: Once …and it was an awful depressing cheerless movie. Usually I stick it out as I don’t want to waste my money and it might improve at the end.
3) Do you ever sneak your own snacks into the movies?
Annabel: All the time…not paying those outrageous prices for popcorn. I have a large handbag just for movie going which I can fill up with snacks and drinks.
4) Did Bruce Wayne aka Batman survive in The Dark Knight Rises?
Annabel: Of course, how could Batman be dead
5) When will Leo Di Caprio finally win an Oscar?
Annabel: When he hires me as his manager – I will get him focussed on his career. Kate Winslet has agreed to help me.
6) If you could be in any movie, what one would it be?
Annabel: Inception…just love those dreams within a dream where time lasts longer
7)Hi Annabel, did you sing along to the songs in Mamma Mia?
Annabel: Yes I am a big Abba fan
8) Have you ever cried in a film?
Annabel: Yes but usually discreetly. The “Book Thief” was very sad at the end with the bombed street and row of dead bodies.
9) Do you ever try and spot the continuity mistakes in movies?
Annabel: Yes…sometimes they are so obvious.
10) What book would you want to be made into a movie?
Annabel: “Sparkles” by Louise Bagshawe wouldmake a good chick flick and “Room” by Emma Donoghue would be a thought provoking movie if done well by a good artistic director.